Facebook is a great way to connect your business with your customers. Creating a Facebook Page for your business is so simple, no business should be without a Facebook Page.
- On your browser, go to Facebook at www.facebook.com. Click the “Create a Page” link at the bottom of the page.
- Select “Local Business or Place” to set up a page for your business. Facebook allows pages for Local Business or Place; Company, Organization or Institution; Brand or Product; Artist, Band or Public Figure; Entertainment; or Cause or Community.
- Select a category for your business from the drop down menu.
- Fill in your business name, address and phone number. Then, agree to the Facebook Pages Terms, and click “Get Started.”
- Next, create a Facebook account, if you do not already have one. Facebook will allow you to create a new Facebook account for your business or attach the business to an existing Facebook account. If you are creating a new account, Facebook will send a verification email. Check your email to follow the verification instructions.
- Your Facebook page is now created. Login to Facebook and add information about your business like hours and location, pictures of your business or products. Be sure to enter your business website address into your information. Your first posting on your Facebook Page could be a welcome statement, a special, or information about a product or service. Now advertise your new business Facebook page to your customers.